Project Ingress 2.1

{This is a Content Place Holder}

Project Ingress has been up and running for about 3-4 months now, and has been fairly successful. The hardware setup has gone through a number of variations and revisions, but all have basically come back to the same design. Some of the electronic components are required to be on a short tether, which makes it difficult to manage.

In the last few weeks, I have rewritten much of the code, using a more modular approach. Doing this, I have also added a lot more functionality. I am hoping to start field testing the new version of the software in the next few days.

While working on the new software, I came up with an idea on how to shift the hardware components around. Some of the parts will need to be fabricated on a 3D printer. This will have to be a v3.0 upgrade at a later date.

I hope to start getting pictures and details posted soon.


Comments are closed.